MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Steady Clothing is proud to manufacture all of our garments in-house.
Find out more about the faces behind Steady's products.
Frequently Asked Questions
● How long does Free Shipping/US Ground take to be delivered?
Steady Clothing ships all orders with Free Shipping through the United States Postal Service. It takes approximately 2-8 business days to receive, depending on the delivery location. All deliveries are coming from Santa Ana, CA. Please note: Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico may experience longer shipping times when Free Shipping or Flat Rate is chosen. We recommend using an express option if you are under time constraints.
● I just placed my order with Next Day Shipping. Will I receive it tomorrow?
All orders placed Monday through Friday before 2pm PST will be shipped same day, to arrive next day.
● I placed my order on Saturday/Sunday. When will my order be shipped out?
Steady Clothing is closed weekends and all major Holidays. Weekend orders will be shipped on the next business day.
● I see Steady Clothing ships internationally, but my country in not available when I check out. How can I get my order?
Steady Clothing ships all over the world; however, there are some countries we do not ship to for different reasons. If your country is not available, but you’d like to order with us, we recommend looking into a courier transport service. You’re also welcome to contact customer service.
● I am in the military, do you ship to FPO/APO addresses?
Yes, simply choose the United States as your country and then choose from one of the Armed Forces areas under the “State/Province” section when providing your shipping address during the checkout process.
● How long does International Flat Rate take to be delivered?
Steady Clothing ships all Flat Rate packages through the United States Postal Service. It takes approximately 10-14 days for receive. All deliveries are coming from Santa Ana, CA. We recommend using an express option if you are under time constraints.
● How can I pay for my order?
Steady Clothing accepts all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal. We do not accept Check or Money Order.
● I placed my order but did not receive an email confirmation. How do I know if my order was placed successfully?
If you have not received your order confirmation email with the corresponding order number to the email associated with your order, please contact customer service.
● Where is my tracking number?
Your tracking number will be emailed to you the day your order is shipping from our warehouse. You will receive an automated email when the status of your order changes.
● Do you have any promos or coupon codes?
● I bought an item last week at full price and now it’s on sale! Can I get a refund for the sale price?
If you purchase an item at full price and it is marked down in our sale section within 7 days of purchase, we will offer a store credit for the difference. This does not include site-wide sales, missed promo codes, or our weekly “Deal of the Week”. Contact customer service with your order number.
● I received multiple order confirmation emails but I only want one order. What do I do?
If you received multiple order confirmations or accidentally placed duplicate orders, please contact customer service to ensure multiple orders are not processed and shipped.
● I accidentally ordered the wrong side/item/color. How can I change it?
If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact customer service immediately! If the order is not stopped before your order is processed, we may not be able to fix it and your order will be shipped as is.
● Why was my order canceled?
No orders should be canceled without notification. If your order has been canceled with no warning, please contact our customer service to determine the reason.
● How do I use my store credit?
Store credit is applied to accounts registered on steadyclothing.com. If you checked out as a guest, we will set up an account and email you your username and temporary password. Once logged into your account, scroll down to the bottom of your account page. It will list the store credit balance you have available. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment at check-out.
● I’ve picked out my item, but I’m not ready to buy it. Can you hold it for me?
Unfortunately, Steady Clothing cannot hold items without an order being placed. We do not have a layaway program.
Returns and Exchanges:
● Do you allow returns or exchanges?
Yes, we have a 30 day return/exchange policy. Read our full Return and Exchange Policy here.
● Can I Return or Exchange this item?
For a full list of items that are available for returns or exchanges, please read our full Return and Exchange Policy here.
● I need to send my order back for a refund; will I receive a full refund?
If you send your return back within 30 days, you will be refunded in full for the price of the item. Shipping is non-refundable,
● What if I have a late return?
For returns postmarked up to 10 days after the initial 30 days, Steady Clothing will provide store credit only.
● How do I return my order?
All orders include a Return and Exchange Form. Please fill out the form with the applicable information and then include the slip of paper along with the item or items you are sending back to return or exchange. Once we receive your item, it will take 2-3 business days to process your refund or send you the new items.
● Do I have to pay for shipping when returning or exchanging an item?
In the event of a mistake in the order, such a sending a wrong item, or of a damaged item, please contact customer service. Steady Clothing will email you an electronic pre-paid return slip so you can send us the items free of charge. We will also send you back your replacement items at no extra charge.
In the event of any other reason to return an item, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping their items back to Steady Clothing. In the event of an exchange, Steady Clothing will cover the shipping costs of the items being sent back to you.
● How long will it take for me to receive my refund?
Your return and refund will be processed within 2-3 business days of receiving your package. Customer service will notify you by email once we’ve issued your refund. Refunds may take 5-7 business days for the bank to process.
● How long will it take for me to receive my exchange?
Your exchange will be processed within 2-3 business days of receiving your package. In the event that the item or items you requested are out of stock or no longer available, customer service will notify you by email. Once your new order has been shipped, customer service will notify you by email.
● I see the size chart and I’m confused on what size to order. How do I know the best size for myself?
It is always best to measure yourself and compare to the size chart to find the best fit.
● I love this item; does it come in any other color?
We do carry many styles in multiple colors. If other colors are available in the item you are interested in, there will be listed on the website.
● The item I’m interested in looks black, but it’s called navy. What is the actual color of the item?
Everyone’s computer settings are different, which can make pictures darker or lighter. If the color states navy on the website but appears to be black, it is definitely a navy item. Please refer to the product titles and descriptions for clarification of product color.
● I would like to see your apparel in person so I can able to try them on. Do you have a store location near me?
No, we do not have a store front for shopping. Our office and warehouse are not open to the public. However, we do offer “In Store Pick-up” for local California customers. When checking out, choose the “In Store Pick-Up” option for no extra shipping cost. Customer Service will contact you with the available times for pick up once your order has been processed.
● I am from out of the state/out of the country and would love to visit the Steady Clothing warehouse! Would that be possible?
Our office and warehouse are not open to the public. However, if you’d like to visit us, please set an appointment with customer service.
● I am a retailer interested in carrying Steady Clothing in my store, how do I create a wholesale account?
● Does Steady Clothing still make the official Drive Jacket?
Unfortunately, that item has been discontinued and is no longer being made or sold. We cannot make custom jackets due to licensing policies. You are welcome to see if it is being resold elsewhere online.
● Does Steady Clothing sponsor bands, influencers, or celebrities?
For any sponsor or media inquiries, please email email@example.com